Tuesday 29 October 2013

Trailer of Shaadi Ke Side Effects rocks



After a long time I was impressed with a film trailer. The name of the film is Shaadi Ke Side Effects. The producers released the trailer yesterday. I think the trailer is good. It has some good lines like Farhan Akhtar taking about women’s quirks with regard to right side of a towel. The only scene I did not like was of child delivery. Talking about it I find all film scenes showing child delivery quite tasteless. Child delivery a sensitive topic which should not be shown in a comic way on film screen. Even that scene in super hit Bollywood film 3 Idiots was liked by none.   


Considering filmography of Farhan Akhtar and Vidya Balan I am sure they must have chosen a good script to work for. I am now eagerly looking forward to release of the film Shaadi Ke Side Effects. If the film is anything like Pyar Kei de Effects, the makers have done their job.

No comments:

Post a Comment